Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Mac Jones in his Week 7 contest with the New England Patriots against the New York Jets.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 17, 2021; Foxborough, Massachusetts, USA; New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones (10) throws a pass against the Dallas Cowboys in overtime at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Mac Jones ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Jones and the New England Patriots (2-4) are set for an AFC East matchup in Week 7 against the New York Jets (1-4) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mac Jones Prop Bet OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Mac Jones Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Jones leads New England with 1,472 passing yards (245.3 ypg) on 150-of-211 with seven touchdowns against six interceptions this season.
- He also adds 26 rushing yards (4.3 ypg) on 10 carries.
- The Patriots, who rank 22nd in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 61.0% of the time while running the football 39.0% of the time.
- Jones accounts for 49.0% of his team's red zone plays, with 25 of his 211 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Jones' matchup with the Jets.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. New York
- Jones' 186 passing yards in one matchup against the Jets are 63.5 less than yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones did not throw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Jets.
- The Jets are conceding 268.0 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's 18th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets' defense is first in the league, giving up 0.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Cowboys, Jones had 229 yards while completing 71.4% of his passes, while throwing two touchdowns with one interception.
- Jones has put up 735 passing yards (245.0 ypg) on 69-of-91 with five touchdowns against three interceptions over his last three games.
Jones' New England Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mac-jones-player-prop-bets-for-nfl-week-7-new-england-vs-new-york/ar-AAPSvnC560